There are many thermostats out there. Smart thermostats can help maintain the efficiency of your system.
Some thermostats are good for setting a temperature and forgetting it. Others will manage your envorments temperature differently depending if your home, away or sleeping. Here are a few examples we recommend for the best comfort and effeciancy. That also helps with your energy bill.
ION SYSTEM CONTROL
Don’t call it a thermostat — mere thermostats simply don’t offer all of the features and functionality of the Ion™ System Control. Offering full command over a communicating comfort system, including temperature, humidity, ventilation, comfort scheduling, energy management and more, this is our most fully-featured control. Anywhere in the connected world, you are just a touch or a tap away from full system control with an internet-enabled device.
Features and Benefits
- High resolution, smartphone-like touchscreen
- Wi-Fi® enabled for remote access and control
- Pair with our communicating, modulating gas furnace; variable-speed fan coil; inverter-driven outdoor units; and zoning system for a complete Ion™ Comfort System
- Capable of controlling temperatures and fan speeds in up to eight zones
- Real-time energy use tracking
- Local weather 5-day forecast
- Humidity control for enhanced comfort
- Dual fuel system management capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Four levels of “constant ON” fan speeds
- 7-day programming with temperature control throughout the day and week (wake, away, home, sleep)
- Advanced smart setback for optimal energy savings during “away” and ramp up periods
- One-button Touch-N-Go® quick-settings-change feature
- Simple vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- System maintenance reminders
- 10-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty
- 10-year parts limited warranty
ECOBEE LITE & ECOBEE PRO
The smart thermostat that delivers better comfort, control, and savings.
SmartThermostat with voice control enhances how you experience comfort. Now powered by eco+ for maximum energy savings with minimal effort.
Detects temperature and occupancy beyond the hallway.